Welcome to Active360 A new world of adventure on water
Stand up paddleboarding (SUP) is the world's fastest growing watersport and Active360 are at the forefront of developing SUP in London. It's a very accessible sport and is popular with people of all ages and provides a great workout to develop fitness and core strength.
We offer :
- lessons and coaching at five London locations - Paddington, Kew Bridge, Putney, Brentford Lock and Islington.
- Unique SUP trips and challenges
- SUP equipment hire by the hour, day, week or longer
- SUP Yoga
- Customised trips, parties and celebrations for you and your friends
- A good range of the best SUP equipment for sale
Our experienced and friendly coaches will get you on the water and paddling in no time. We provide all the equipment required for SUP lessons and trips including wetsuits if required. We will help to keep you on the water at low cost, by introducing you to local clubs and through our boarding pass scheme. Join us in seeing London from a new and exciting perspective.