San Pietro SUP Holiday - sardinia 20 - 27 April, 2019
SUP ADVENTURES IN SAN PIETRO, SARDINIA
SUP in beautiful natural surroundings, pleasant weather, delicious cuisine and a slow pace of life. Such simple, yet perfect, ingredients for a holiday in Sardinia in the spring of 2018.
Our friends at SUP Adventures in Sardinia invite you for a SUP adventure on the gorgeous island of San Pietro for a week of paddleboarding, SUP yoga, sun and fun! Whether a seasoned paddler or a complete beginner, the sheltered rocky coastline, sandy beaches and hidden coves offer plenty to explore. Enjoy the beauty of this magical island without the crowds when most people are still behind their desks.
For many years now, we've joined forces with Mario and Diana to offer this activity holiday on the island of San Pietro, just four miles off Sardinia's south-western coastline. They share our passion and love for the sport and nature and have used their local knowledge to put this trip together. We are sure this trip will be another unforgettable experience. Why not see for yourself?
- Date: April 20 - 27, 2019
- Location: San Pietro, Sardinia
- Price: £699 - EARLYBIRD 2018 £749 - 2019 PRICE
- Accommodation (double occupancy) in the 3-star Hotel Paola in Carloforte
- Breakfasts, packed lunches and two evening meals
- Two daily SUP activities ranging from lessons, SUP yoga, SUP ball, downwind paddles to exploration of sea caves, one in the morning, another in the afternoon (excluding arrival and departure days, plus one activity free day)
- All equipment, instruction and guidance
You'll be staying at the hilltop Hotel Paola with good food and lots of outside space for chilling out. There is an incredible panoramic view across the sea to Sardinia 7 kilometres away. The guests on our previous trips have included both singles and couples. Everyone has enjoyed the mix.
The cost for this holiday is £750, which excludes flights to Cagliari. You can fly by Easyjet from London Stanstead in a few hours and at low cost. You can tie in with the airport pickup or fly over a day or two earlier and enjoy Cagliari with its stunning hilltop views, anciant city walls and medina.
Price includes accomodation (double occupancy), coaching and guidance, all equipment, breakfasts and packed lunches and two evening meals.